Avatar: The Way of Water 3D [Blu-ray] [Region Free]

£9.995
FREE Shipping

Avatar: The Way of Water 3D [Blu-ray] [Region Free]

Avatar: The Way of Water 3D [Blu-ray] [Region Free]

RRP: £19.99
Price: £9.995
£9.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For the week that ended on July 1st, Walt Disney Home Entertainment and 20th Century Studios' Avatar: The Way of Water remained on top of both the Blu-ray-only and overall packaged media charts in its second week, while Lionsgate Home Entertainment's John Wick: . It’s hardly a torrent of options, certainly, but it does feel like a nudge or two forward after a barren couple of years.

Y ahí es donde esta película acaba triunfando y siendo una de las mejores secuelas que se hayan hecho jamás.The digital nature of the production results in pristine images free of banding, blocking or other compression artefacts, while grain-haters will revel in the crispness of the overall presentation.

The film picks up more than a decade after the events of the original film, with Jake Sully (Sam Worthington) and Neytiri (Zoe Saldaña) happily married and raising their four children in the forests of Pandora, according to the nature-loving ways of the Na’vi. The sense of immersion is exceptional, with gunships soaring overhead, and the atmospherics of the jungle popping up all around you, but it's the underwater scenes where you get the full spatial effect. Sin duda alguna recomiendo este producto y película tanto a los fans de Avatar como a los que les gusta el cine en general. In 2019, the popular Oculus Rift, offered a resolution of only 1080×1200 pixels per eye, for a “screen” with a total of 2160×1200 pixels.The action is focused on the Na'vi army defending their way of life against a military force led by Colonel Quaritch. Disney will release a Collector's Edition 4K Blu-ray of James Cameron's Avatar: The Way of Water (2022). For the week that ended on July 8th, Lionsgate Home Entertainment's John Wick: Chapter 4 reclaimed the top spot on the Blu-ray-only chart, while Universal Pictures Home Entertainment's The Super Mario Bros. Extras: Bonus features are housed on a second Blu-ray, headlined by a series of featurettes compiled under the title Inside Pandora's Box, with a 'play all' function.

Use the thumbs up and thumbs down icons to agree or disagree that the title is similar to Avatar: The Way of Water. Anyway, different frame rates within the same shot would certainly be worth talking about and, like you, I'd like to see it tried. surround sound system in my case) is in my opinion the best format to really get immersed in this film. Boasting state-of-the-art special effects, the film is the first in a series of four planned sequels, though whether any of them will achieve the same level of record-breaking box office success as the original remains to be seen.Por otro lado este 3D es uno de los mejores de la historia: La Profundidad, detalle y Volúmen son de 10, siendo un 3D muy sutil y casi inapreciable en algunas tomas en las que solo se ven paisajes de lejos, exactamente lo mismo que ocurre en la vida real debido a la distancia entre los dos ojos que tenemos los seres humanos. That's is "maybe" 10% percent of a movie and as such make no difference to the level of detail seen in the remaining 90%. have the appropriate equipment, this is a thrilling but actually rather surprisingly subtle viewing experience at times. Tensions quickly rise as the Meykayina are forced to harbour Jake and his family, with youngest son Lo’ak (Brian Dalton) becoming something of an outcast, given that he’s particularly prone to getting into aquatic scrapes of some sort. There were moments when I was impressed with the faces and facial expressions of the computer generated characters.

Sculpting Avatar – Explore how clay maquettes were sculpted to help bring Avatar’s characters and creatures to life. One of the reasons is that no such standard exists, but if the working group really wanted it, it could probably have made it happen. It's a shame there's no commentary or deleted scenes, but after ploughing through over three hours of material, you'll feel like you've spent the last 13 years working on the movie. Set more than a decade after events of the first film, this breath-taking new movie launches the story of the Sully family and introduces audiences to the majestic ocean Tulkun.Black levels and shadows are well managed, maybe not as pristine as what 2160p HDR10 can offer, but it certainly holds its own. The real allure here is probably not the story per se but the overwhelming qualities of the actual presentation.



  • Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop